Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
Time: 11 am
Length: 6 hours
Location: Cal Poly Pomona Downtown Center (Computer Lab)
Address: 300 West Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
FREE TAX HELP!
The Inland Empire United Way (IEUW) is working with other local nonprofit orgranizations to offer Free Income Tax clinics for the low-income community and senior citizens. Volunteers will be there to help you prepare your income taxes. They will help you take advantage of different tax credits that you may be entitled to.
Trained Cal Poly Pomona accounting students are providing FREE income tax preparation for low income taxpayers.
- FREE electronic filing is available
- Students are trained to prepare basic Federal and California resident tax return for low-income and elderly taxpayers.
- Assistance is also available for those who are eligible for Earned Income Tax Credit, Education Credits, Dependent Care Credit, and Child Tax Credit.
Event SponsorsCal Poly Pomona, Cal Poly Pomona Downtown Center, Boys and Girls Clubs, San Bernadino County 2-1-1, Union Bank of California
Get directions to the event from your home or work address. Click on the "address" in the box below to view the Google Map of the event location.
Support Consumer Action
Consumer Help Desk
- Help Desk
- Submit Your Complaints
- Presente su queja
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Links to Consumer Resources
- Consumer Service Guide (CSG)
- Class Actions Database
- Consumer Booknotes