Consumer Action creates award-winning free multilingual educational guides on a wide range of personal finance topics and other subjects of interest to consumers. Many publications are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish and Vietnamese, as well as English.
Each year, we distribute more than a million of our publications through a national network of 8,000 community organizations. Through this web site, nonprofit and community-based organizations may download order forms or try online ordering of our publications. Click here to learn more about how to order.
- Giving Yourself Some Credit
- Banking Basics (Spanish): Recomendaciones Para Abrir una Cuenta Corriente
- Surviving and Controlling Debt (Spanish): Sepa qué es lo que quiere
- Where Can I Get Credit?
- Paying Your Bills - Consumers in Debt Series
- The Fair Debt Law - Consumers in Debt Series
- Debt Consolidation: Is It for You?
- Debt Consolidation (Spanish): ¿Es una opción para usted?
- Paying Your Bills - Consumers in Debt Series (Spanish)
- Where Can I Get Credit? (Spanish)
- The Fair Debt Law - Consumers in Debt Series (Spanish)
Support Consumer Action
Consumer Help Desk
- Help Desk
- Submit Your Complaints
- Presente su queja
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Links to Consumer Resources
- Consumer Service Guide (CSG)
- Class Action Database
- Consumer Booknotes
- [email protected]
- California Action Center
- Position & Issues
- Legislative Positions
- Coalition Efforts
- On Our Radar