Help Desk FAQ


Credit Cards

Debit Cards

Gift Cards

Prepaid Cards


Is there an easy way to find out which agency regulates a particular financial services company?

Yes. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's Customer Assistance Group can help you find out the correct agency to contact with your question or complaint. Call 800-613-6743, toll-free, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time.



Quick Menu

Facebook FTwitter T

Consumer Help Desk