Help Desk FAQ

Consular ID (Matricula Consular)


How do I obtain a Mexican matrícula consular?

If you are a Mexican citizen and wish to obtain a matrícula consular (also known as a Mexican Matrícula Consular de Alta Seguridad, or a Mexican CID card), read the Mexican embassy's instruction sheet on obtaining a matrícula.

The cost for obtaining a matrícula consular is $27. You will also need to present proof of Mexican nationality, proof of identity and proof of local address. The instruction sheet lists acceptable forms of proof for each category.





Quick Menu

Facebook FTwitter T