Help Desk FAQ



Does any group mediate travel complaints?

The American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) will provide informal mediation for some travel complaints. You must first directly contact the company you have a complaint with and give them the opportunity to resolve the problem.

To qualify for mediation, the seller (travel service provider) must be a member of ASTA. Check the online ASTA membership database.

Your complaint must be fewer than six months old and you must submit a written complaint with supporting documentation.

Once the above criteria have been met, send two copies of the typed summary of the complaint (including documents which support the claim) and the complete addresses of all involved parties to:

Consumer Affairs Department
675 N. Washington Street, Suite 490
Alexandria, VA 22314

For more information, including tips for resolving travel complaints, visit ASTA's TravelSense website.




Quick Menu

Facebook FTwitter T