Consumer Resources Links

California Agencies


California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)

Handles complaints about phone service (excluding equipment) within the state of California, including public and privately owned pay phones, privately-owned gas and electric utilities and privately owned water companies. The CPUC also handles complaints regarding intrastate commerce that involve buses, trucks, and trains.

For calls outside the state of California the CPUC will direct those inquiries to the Federal Communications Commissions.

Consumers can visit the CPUC complaint/contact webpage to file various types of complaints, ranging from utility complaints to household goods complaints.

Visit: California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)




Quick Menu

Facebook FTwitter T