Consumer Resources Links

Federal Agencies


Office of Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)

Handles complaints about any bank whose name contains the word "national" or the initials "NA" or "NT and SA." Consumers may file a formal complaint about a national bank with the OCC by writing a letter, no special forms are required, and mailing it to the OCC district office for the state in which the bank is headquartered.

Consumers can also e-mail a complaint to the OCC Customer Assistance Department at: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and someone will respond to their complaint or inquiry.

Visit: Office of Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)




Quick Menu

Facebook FTwitter T