Consumer Action: Scam Gram
SCAM GRAM is Consumer Action’s new monthly email alerting you to the dirtiest players in the world of tech fraud, credit card scams, ID theft and general con-artistry. Don’t be fooled by liars, cheaters and deceivers—wise up with SCAM GRAM!
- Feb 15, 2017 SCAM GRAM: You want me to put that WHERE?!
- Jan 17, 2017 SCAM GRAM: Gift cards and good credit
- Dec 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Too close to home for the holidays
- Nov 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: John Oliver visits the pyramids
- Oct 17, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Touchdowns and takedowns
- Sep 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Back to school for swindlers
- Aug 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Pokémon OH NO!
- Jul 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Deceptive diets and devious doctors
- Jun 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Dream vacation…or nightmare?
- May 16, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Fake marriages and money problems
- Apr 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Don’t be an April fool
- Mar 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Psychics, CEOs and space travelers
- Feb 16, 2016 SCAM GRAM: Love (and tax fraud) is in the air
- Jan 15, 2016 SCAM GRAM: New year, new scams
- Dec 15, 2015 SCAM GRAM: ‘Tis the season to be wary
- Nov 16, 2015 SCAM GRAM: Don’t be a turkey this Thanksgiving
- Oct 15, 2015 SCAM GRAM: Halloween isn’t the only scary thing this month
- Sep 16, 2015 SCAM GRAM: This fall, DON’T fall for scams
- Aug 14, 2015 SCAM GRAM - August 2015
- Jul 15, 2015 SCAM GRAM: Say no to liars, cheaters and fraudsters
Support Consumer Action
Consumer Help Desk
- Help Desk
- Submit Your Complaints
- Presente su queja
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Links to Consumer Resources
- Consumer Service Guide (CSG)
- Class Action Database
- Consumer Booknotes